Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday - Action

Monday, March 15, 2010

Just a Motivating Monday - Action

If you're just joining in:
-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others. 

-Please link back to Garibay Soup
 

-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!



Today I was listening to a wonderful audio CD from Jim Rohn called The Art of Exceptional Living. Oh man, I HIGHLY suggest listening to this. These are the things that I'm trying to feed my mind. Things that will help me to improve me.

Not only am I trying to improve my life in the terms of success, but I'm trying to improve my life as a mother and a wife. I'm trying to be the best that I can be for my family. There's something I've realized that is different about me. The old me would read up on and try to learn through reading so much that I forgot to put it all into action. Heck, I had the best books and systems on keeping your home clean, yet I never really put that into action.

When I started my company I spent a lot of time online watching videos that would help me succeed, but I never saw results until I put what I was learning into action.

ACTION is the key to seeing results! You can read and study up on methods all you want, but until you put your ideas into action you haven't really begun.

Short and sweet this week.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home