Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: First Parent/Teacher Conference

Monday, November 26, 2007

First Parent/Teacher Conference

I'm a little late here updating on this, but on Tuesday, November 20, 2007. I must admit, I was a little nervous walking in there. I've always felt like Jayden was a little different. Well, he is. He's Jayden and there's not many kids out there that call a TV a TV Set ~ so many different things about my little man, but they're things that make him HIM.

So, I was very happy to learn that he's doing great! He seems to be really into patterns and numbers (yes, he gets that from his mama) so I like to think he'll become an accountant. She showed me a sheet of paper that she told the kids to write the numbers 1-10 and his was AWESOME!!!! I'll have to get it scanned and upload it :)

We did have the Speech Therapist in on this meeting and they're going to do testing on Jayden to see if it's even something that's needed. They're doing this, because I let them know that Jayden used to get Speech Therapy in Sacramento. It doesn't hurt. So at this point I'm so proud of him!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home