Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: A Heartbreaking Shock

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Heartbreaking Shock

A lady at the age of 30 did not wake up today. She didn't get to kiss her kids off to school. She didn't get to rock her baby to sleep tonight. In turn, her kids didn't get kisses from their mom today and her baby didn't get rocked to sleep tonight from her mom. I knew her. Her name was Jessica and her son was my step-brother. And I can't even describe how heart broken I am for everyone in her family that is in shock and devastated.

I've literally prayed my heart out today for her babies. I know that Jesse loves his mom so much and I hope that in time his heart will begin to heal. They will see each other again someday, but that's not comforting as you're left behind to mourn the loss of your mom.

Wow. So shocking. Life is so scary and unpredictable. You never can tell what's going to happen one day to the next. Hold on to your loved ones and don't let petty stuff get in the way. Life is too short. Way too short.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. That is so sad.

November 30, 2007 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home