Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Views

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Views

I got tagged by Momzoo to show the view of the front of my house and the back. We're in a townhouse, so the back isn't as big and beautiful as I'd like it to be, but the front view is very pretty. Especially out of our bedroom window. I'm showing some shots I took today along with one from our biggest snow this year. It was the view out of our bedroom window and I love it.

Here's our front view from ground level


Here's our front view from my upstairs bedroom


Here's a couple pics of our back


And here is my all time favorite!! This was the view from our bedroom one snowy, beautiful day

Now I'm tagging ~ Kimberlee, Miss GoofyJ, Shimmy Mom & Kristen

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Momzoo said...

I love all the green trees! You luck girl, what a pretty place.

June 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home