Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Picture Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Picture Scavenger Hunt


This is a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT edition of Works for Me Wednesday over at Shannon's blog. It's a "Mom, I'm bored!" Edition ~ which means, there's going to be HUNDREDS of great ideas of things to do with your kids this summer. I highly suggest checking this one out!!

I have a really strange kid, because I've NEVER heard the words "I am bored" come out of my kids mouth. In fact, as I'm sitting here I'm a little in shock with you all. HOWEVER! If he does come up with these words I have just this trick up my sleeve ;)

I actually am going to do this with him and his cousin (she's coming to visit for a week) and it's going to be SO MUCH FUN for them!!! We're going to have a picture scavenger hunt. I'm going to make a list of things that they will have to take a picture of. Jayden has a cool Vitek camera and I believe Irie has one too (if not she can use my digital camera). The plan is to go up to my Grandparent's property ~ they have many acres with lots of things I can throw into the list. They'll have to go and find the things on their lists. They'll have their own lists too!! I think they'll love it ~ Jayden especially, because he LOVES to take pictures.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gonna be *so* much fun seeing their pictures! We did something similar with the kids at school only not *quite* as creative ... it was part of an English lesson (ok, the kids were tiny, calling it English is sorta pushin' it!) ... we put words on a page ... gave them pictures to paste next to the appropriate word... then took them outside to find the things they had identified on the page.

June 3, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Shimmy Mom said...

That 's a really fun Idea. they'll love it! I wonder if I could split my four into teams or something, we don't have four camera's.

June 4, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home