Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Baby Girl turned 2 - my best photo shoot EVER

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Baby Girl turned 2 - my best photo shoot EVER



This photoshoot was probably one of the best ones I will ever do. My baby turned 2 and taking these pictures were a surprise for her daddy. If you would like to see these pictures large and w/out the video please {CLICK HERE} to go to my photography blog.

**edited to add that I am submitting this post in as my {Wordless Wednesday}

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Nada said...

they are such great pictures Amanda!! And Ella is SO CUTE!!!

August 24, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Ms D said...

What a cutie pie! Great pictures!

Happy WW :)

August 26, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger MadeInCanarias said...

She is so pretty!

August 26, 2009 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

She's adorable, and that outfit is fantastic!

August 26, 2009 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Beautiful!

August 26, 2009 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Staci A said...

What wonderful photos! She adorable, and so is that outfit!

August 26, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger sunnymama said...

She is adorable!

August 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home