Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday ~ Unfinished Business

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a Motivating Monday ~ Unfinished Business

If you're just joining in:
-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others. 

-Please link back to Garibay Soup
 

-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!


MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!  NEXT WEEK IS A THEMED JUST A MOTIVATING MONDAY  
~MARRIAGE~


This week I read in my motivating book I'm currently reading called The Power of Focus that we should make a list of our unfinished business. Then next to each item write how it will better our lives if we complete that item.


I decided to immediately write that list. I wrote things I've been procrastinating on, big things, little things, anything that's been on my mind. So I have this list, and I have just dove into tackling it. I started with something small like cleaning off the top of the fridge, mailed off some much overdue items that needed to be mailed off. Today I tackled a couple of larger items, and I FEEL AMAZING AWESOME!


I'm challenging you this week to do this. Just make your list and put next to each item how it will positively effect your life if you complete this item.... and hang that list up where you can constantly see it. You want those items smack dab in YOUR FACE!  Then start small, and work yourself up to the big items.... get your brain feeling clear of having that nagging to do in your head.  Let's get our unfinished business out of our life!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

I've made my list, and wanted to thank you!

February 1, 2010 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger KarieK said...

I love this! How awesome...so I know the cleaning off the fridge feeling...plus you feel like you have decluttered your life. Have a great day my friend! Awesome post!

February 1, 2010 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea!! I love this. Sometimes this is just the sort of thing you need to get yourself motivated.

February 1, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home