Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Easter with a Wedding

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter with a Wedding


This is our 2nd Easter having Alana with us. Last year was so much fun and the kids looked absolutely adorable. We headed to California and went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for some easter fun!

This year we're doing the same thing. Tomorrow we're packing up and heading to California to go spend Easter with my in-laws. It's honestly the best place to go for holidays. We have the family feel, and the kids love them. So I'm excited!

This year Jayden is 8 and he still believes in the Easter Bunny. I try to grasp to these little things, because they still show that he's a kid. While he might be growing up, he's still not grown.

Saturday we'll be heading to a wedding though. Gino's cousin is getting married and they asked me to be the photographer. I declined and declined again until I finally agreed. They really need somebody and have no problem being my guinea pig for a wedding. I'm nervous as all heck, but excited too. It will be a fun experience ~ and I've always wanted to take pictures of a bride.


So, I hope that everybody has a very Happy Easter!!



Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristyn said...

Hey Amanda! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter holiday. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to go on your trip. Silly weather! I finally had the time to read through your blog. Amazing! I wanted to tell you how much I admire your strength. Wow! You are so strong and to be leading such a beautiful family through it all is something to surely admire. Thank you for sharing your journey.

April 2, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home