Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Crazy Goodness

Friday, March 19, 2010

Crazy Goodness

This week has been ONE CRAZY WHIRLWIND of a week. But all in a good way. The first thing is my business just took a MAJOR jump this week, and I have just gotta give it to my very, very, very good friends Jen & David for all of their hard work and sticking with something that they saw the value in. *I love you guys!*  I can't even begin to describe how truly happy I am for you and your future.

Things are really hopping and starting to get busy with me and I just feel so overwhelmingly blessed to be a part of something so wonderful that is really changing our lives. I look at my kids and smile knowing that everything we're doing right now is going to impact their lives in such a good way ~ and not only their life, but for generations to come. I love that.

Life with 2 toddlers is actually been getting easier and easier. When Alana came with us she had little issues, like not wanting to take a bath, constipation, among other things. Today for the first time ever I was walking up the stairs to give Ella a bath and Alana got all excited saying she wanted to take a bath too. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!

I know that her staying here with us is the best thing ever for her. She has stability, she has structure, she has a family that is a family. She's been tossed around A LOT in her 2 short years of life, and that breaks my heart. I can't fathom how my kids would feel being tossed here, tossed there. They NEED stability. They NEED constant love and attention.

The good thing is both of her parents are secure with her staying with us. My brother and Alana's mom both know that when she's here she's being very well taken care of. And she's happy. Throughout the day she'll just come up and hug me and have this huge smile on her face, and it warms my heart.

I'm just so happy with the decision that my brother and Alana's mother made in securing their daughter with me ~ the best place she could be right now.  

Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KarieK said...

I am in tears woman...I know your feeling. Just when you think you are going to lose it though with how overwhelming two little people can be then they get easier. I couldn't imagine what your niece has gone through...you are a good woman. ((HUGS))

March 22, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home