Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: The BIG news!!!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The BIG news!!!!!

I am SOOOOO excited to announce that we will be having another GIRL!!!!  I am so excited for this on so many different levels.  Ella is going to have a SISTER!  I'm going to have my girls... we will get to all go out and get pedis and get our hair done together and go shopping together. 

I never said what I really wanted, because either way of course I'd be happy, but the fact that it's a GIRL excited me to the very core.  

The girls will outweigh the boys in the Garibay home!

Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

July 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Crystal Escobar said...

Oh congratulations Amanda!!! That is so exciting!!!

July 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

two girls!!! like me. yayay!!

sister are the best!

July 15, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea girl! I'm so excited for you! I have two girls too and it's so fun. So glad you are feeling better. I love your photos too. :)

July 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home