Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Church Tomorrow

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Church Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a huge day for the Garibay household. For the first time ever, as a family we will be going to church. I never thought I'd see the day that my husband would walk through the doors of a Mormon church. It's been so many years for myself that I'm extremely nervous. This is what I want for my family. My kids deserve this and as parents it is our responsibility to introduce them to our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus. Our entire relationship Gino has never had a positive attitude on my church. It was always negative negative negative. He still is questioning every aspect about it, but the fact that he is willing to give it a try for us means more to me than words can even describe. I've wanted this ever since I was pregnant with Jayden, but never thought it would be possible. Please pray for us that tomorrow goes well and that Gino has a wonderful experience. I need him to have a wonderful experience. His kids need him to have a wonderful experience. I especially can't wait to pick up Jayden from primary tomorrow and hear about how much fun he had. His favorite thing about school is singing and he'll get to sing in primary. I know he's going to have so much fun. He knows there's a God and he knows his sister Mya is with him. Now he'll be able to make sense of it all. Do you know what my one wish is? Other than of course Ella's heart healing itself. For my family to walk into a temple and get sealed together and to get Mya sealed to us. That's my wish. It will take time, we have to take baby steps, but it will be amazing when it happens. So amazing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home