Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: What shoes are to a woman is a watch to a man

Thursday, May 22, 2008

What shoes are to a woman is a watch to a man

My husband thinks he needs a new watch every year. Christmas rolls around and I can bank on a comment of "A really nice watch would be nice this year." I guess he forgets about all the other nice watches he has. Which, he got every other year for either Valentine's Day, Christmas, his birthday. Come on, how many watches does a man need? Apparently it's like shoes for woman for some men. I guess everybody has their thing, right?

The Watchery sells luxury watches like this beautiful Harry Winston at a HUGE discounted price. I've spent some time looking around on their website and I've completely fallen head over heels a lot of what they're offering. One aspect that I LOVE is that if you purchase a watch from them they will give you a free watch! You could get 2 Christmas, birthday, father's day... whatever holiday it is presents for the price of 1! Father's Day is right around the corner, and you know your dad and husband would love a luxury watch! If you don't like any of the watches they offer for free you can say - No thanks to those and take 80% off of a large selection of other watches. They even have Ebel watches at a price I've never seen before. My husband would LOVE this!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari and Brandon said...

Maybe your husband and my husband should get together. Brandon has no taste at all, he could use some "fashion" advise!

May 22, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Kari and Brandon said...

That's so exciting! Israel with the bishop? That's definetley going to be a spiritual experience for him, I hope it works out!

May 22, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home