Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: They're Watching

Thursday, June 19, 2008

They're Watching

These babies are watching and soaking up every single thing they see. I was eating popcorn and Ella was sitting on the ground watching me. As I'd grab a piece and put it in my mouth and then chew Ella would then pretend to pick something up, put it in her mouth and then chew.

I realized at that moment ~ they really do watch and learn young. These babies are so amazing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shimmy Mom said...

At least you learned now and can start to watch yourself on the things you don't want her to pick up. I remember the first time my oldest said "Crap" He was 4 at the time. It was a proud moment let me tell you. I wanted to crawl under the couch and die!

June 20, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home