Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Echo Echo Ecccchhhhooooo

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Echo Echo Ecccchhhhooooo

I know, I know, it's like there's an echo going on here, but here I am to update as to why. I've been running around like a crazy, mad woman, and things are so different with Norm and my Grandma living here.

It got to the point in only a week I was done. I was tired of it and I didn't want to leave my family behind anymore to tend to them. I know, I'm terrible. SO! I came up with a solution.....

Here is my new trusty schedule and they MUST abide by it or I pack up and move a little more North.... and I'm not kidding :)

Sunday: Church and then after church BBQ @ Grandma's house w/Norm and Grandma

Monday: LEAVE ME ALONE DAY I HAVE TO WORK!

Tuesday: In the morning I work - in the afternoon we go for a stroll through Lithia Park

Wednesday: In the morning I work - in the afternoon I take Norm to his massage & then we all go out to dinner

Thursday: LEAVE ME ALONE DAY I HAVE TO WORK!

Friday: In the morning I drop the kids off with my Grandma and go to read to Norm - in the afternoon I work

Saturday: The morning is ME time ~ In the afternoon we'll take Norm out on the town for any shopping or whatever he'd like to do.

SO! That's the set schedule, but of course it can be tweeked for fun things that come up. I'm hoping that we can catch a couple of play, since that's what it's all about where we live. Can you believe that I have yet to go see a play since I've lived here.... terrible, I know.

Okay new subject: Britney

As discussed previously I've been nervous for Britney, my long lost sister, to move here. I was not ready to look at her as a sister and decided to approach her as a friend instead. It's working. She's a pretty cool person, and while we don't have tons and tons in common, we haven't had a silent moment yet. I guess the fact that we both despise our biological father is common enough huh? So, we're doing well here :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home