Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Thank you, Mya

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank you, Mya

I asked Gino the other day if he ever thinks of Mya. He said, "Not as much anymore." I thought about his reply and thought about how a year ago she was all I thought about and now a day actually does go by that I don't think of her. I've prayed many, many, many times for healing. To heal my broken heart for missing my baby. To help me to not resent my sister and my nephew. I honestly, full heartedly believe that Heavenly Father answered my prayers.

I look at Vani and I don't think of Mya. I never thought that would be possible, but it is. I even stopped wearing my necklace with Mya's ashes in it every day. Not on purpose, but sometimes life is busy and I actually forget to grab her.

I can think of her and smile and thank her for allowing Ella into our lives. If Mya never said Goodbye, Ella would never say Hello. And that right there, bring this peace to my heart and soul and I know that Mya exists, and that she's with our Heavenly Father. She was too special for this world. She came at a time that we needed her, and her purpose was served. She brought this family from chaos to love. She saved us. I will forever be grateful to her for what she did for our family.

Thankfully we have a beautiful plan and Mya will be a part of our eternal family... I know it. I feel it in my heart, and that's what gets me through this life. We will all eventually be happy, complete and together forever.

Thank you, Mya. Thank you for everything you did for your family ~ we love you. We will always love you.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, you brought tears to my eyes! What a challenging, difficult time that was for you. To finally have peace in your heart must be such a good feeling. Mya did save you. You have changed so much since she left this earth. You were amazing before, and you're still amazing now, you just have a guardian angel looking over you and your babies. One day, Jayden and Ella will meet their sister, and she will know everything about them, and they will love her for the gife of life they got with you and Gino.
That warm feeling you get when you think of her, is her smiling at you, Mama.
All my love, your friend Sam

June 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Quinn said...

I'm not there yet. But thank-you for sharing Mya with us and her beautiful life.

June 12, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home