Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Our first 3D movie!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our first 3D movie!

Last night Gino came home from work and had stopped by Walmart to pick up more Tylenol for Jayden and a few other odds and ends. So, he comes in and wakes up Jayden with a surprise! Gino bought Jayden Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D!!! If you have a bluray you can watch it in 3D!! So, we all sat in the living room with our 3D glasses and Ella laughed at us and we all watched our first 3D movie.

IT WAS AWESOME!!! It really looked like things were coming right at you.

I can't believe that Christmas is in 5 DAYS! Where oh where did the time go? I had plans on taking the kids out today and getting my shopping for Gino done, but Jayden's fever is STILL lingering on. This morning it was at 99.9... so we'll see what happens with that.

Tonight is the Nativity Lighting over at the church. We've been looking forward to it for a while now, and Gino even has a friend that was going to come, and I'm scared that we won't be able to make it. I hope my Jayden starts feeling better soon!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we got that too and Polar Express on Blue Ray. I was like blue ray schmooray and then Big Daddy bought one on sale at WalMart (same one as you guys) and I have changed my thoughts LOL

saredsu

December 21, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home