Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I Figured Out Why

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Figured Out Why

I read a quote on Twitter talking of how there are 2 important days in everybody's life ~ The day we are born and the day we figure out why.

It reminds me a lot of {this post}.

But more importantly it reminds me that I am a mom, and my life has taken a completely different turn that before and the reason why I live, breathe, eat... everything is for my children. One reason why I am here is to be an example to them. To bring them up with values that will carry on with them throughout their life. To love God and be thankful and thoughtful of what Jesus Christ did for them. To be a good mother to my children, to God's children, and to treat all of God's children with the respect that he wishes we would treat each other with.

It reminds me that I make mistakes every, single day of my life, and I have a wonderful savior that died for me so that I can learn from these mistakes and be forgiven. That there is such a thing as unconditional love, and that I should express this to the people in my life, since it is expressed to me from Him.

It reminds me that I'm not just on this earth to live in the moment of life, but look at the eternity aspect and think of that before my actions. To think before I act, so that I can be proud of who I am and for what I stand for.

It reminds me that I am here for a reason, and a reason that is worth living for, and reason that will have rewards in the next life ~ in eternity.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashlee said...

You are soo right! Having children becomes a major reason of why we're here. We are their everything on so many different levels! Beautifully written!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home