Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday - Nurturing Heart

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a Motivating Monday - Nurturing Heart


I LOVE inspiration ~ I'm sure you've heard me say that a million times, but I thrive on it in my life. I hope that through Garibay Soup I have inspired at least one soul. I can definitely, without a doubt say that I have been inspired by so many people through their blogs... that is why I have started this carnival.

If you're just joining us:


-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others.

-Please link back to Garibay Soup


-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!

This was originally posted October 5, 2008, but I love it so much I wanted to bring it back for Just a Motivating Monday!

"Each of us must direct our own lives, chart our own course and make our own decisions, and what is best for me is probably constraining for you. We too often forget the fact that what most of us need is to be nurtured, not improved. An emphasis on improvement confirms our inadequacies, while nurturing affirms who we really are and who really loves us. Too often we try to help others by seeking solutions to their problems, or giving them our plan for personal improvement when what they need is love, understanding and acceptance.

Let us remember these two things: that personal joy comes from appreciating the present and that the greatest gift we give to others is a nurturing heart."

~Author Unknown


I think that if we all lived by what is said above that we would all be much more joyous and happier in our own personal lives.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home