Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday - Dreams

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just a Motivating Monday - Dreams



If you're just joining in:
-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others. 

-Please link back to Garibay Soup
 

-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!



Your Dreams


Do you dream big? So many people in this world are stuck in what I call a big, fat rut! I'm so like this myself at times, but sometimes we get to a point where we are comfortable and used to the same thing every day. What growth are we getting from this? I'm getting to this point. Everyday I wake up to the same thing.... there's no challenge, there's nothing big that I'm working towards and that will keep me in this rut.


So I'm changing this. I'm sitting down and mapping out my dreams... it doesn't matter how big your dreams are, what matters is that you have dreams. If you don't have a dream of what to work towards how in the world do you expect to ever progress in life. You can easily get lost in the every day life if there isn't something motivating you to be big.


Why are you doing what it is that you do every day of your life? Are you at a point in your life that you expected yourself to be at? If not... why? Do you have your goals and dreams in a place where you can see them every, single day? The only way that we can grow and achieve things that we want is if they are in front of us... every, single day.  Make a dream board, make a dream journal... just make sure you are seeing your dreams every day and are doing what you can to achieve them.

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home