Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Giving Thanks of THANKSgiving

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks of THANKSgiving

This day sometimes gets rushed with people, food and food..... did I mention FOOD? Don't get me wrong, getting together with family, eating deliciousness is definitely a wonderful aspect of this day.  Right now I sit at my inlaw's after finding a WiFi signal I am relaxing and reflecting on the meaning of THANKSgiving.  This Thanksgiving wasn't rushed with people.  It was so laid back, relaxing and just downright what I definitely needed.  I have been so rush here rush there, do this do that, that I really need TODAY to just sit and let the meaning of this day shine through....  Giving thanks....


I am Thankful


First and foremost for Jesus. I am definitely not in any way, shape or form a perfect person.... and sadly {real weeping tears here} I will never be. I am so thankful for the atonement and for the opportunity to be forgiven.


My husband.... he's my rock. I love this man so much. I'm thankful for him putting up with so much of my crap. No matter what this man loves me.... and I love that about him.


My children... I have learned so much about myself through them. They make me want to be a better person in this world. They have shown me what unconditional love is. They make me smile, giggle, and feel joy every, single day of my life!


The miracle of Ella. I am so thankful for the miracle of her surviving the most scariest time in our lives this past July. Having her overdose on her medication was overwhelmingly scary. We almost lost her sweet little soul. I truly feel Heavenly Father took her in his arms and helped pull her through this.... and answered a few hundred prayers :)


I am so thankful that I have been shown the most amazing company I've ever seen in my life.  That this company is literally the answer to all of our prayers and that I will continue to stay home with my kids and that my husband is right behind me!  


I'm thankful for Garibay Soup.  It honestly is one of the most special things ever to me.  It's my life.  It's my kids' life.  It's my mark in my own little universe.... and I couldn't imagine life without it.


I am thankful for every, single day that is given to me on this earth.  I truly love my life, no matter how hard it gets at times... it is the most precious gift.




Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Very nice post. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

November 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home