Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday

Monday, July 19, 2010

Just a Motivating Monday

If you're just joining in:


I LOVE inspiring things to motivate me and I thought what better of a day to read inspiration than on dreadful Mondays.  If you would like to write something you think will inspire or motivate others PLEASE link up!!  I'd love to read your words and I'm sure that other's would as well!  


I need a major dose of POSITIVITY! I am such a firm believer that our lives are what we create.  So, if this is what I believe, then why don't I always practice this?  HUMAN.  I'm completely human and sometimes I let some negativity overtake my thoughts and then in my life starts to reflect my negativity.

I'm in the middle of reading an amazing book and there was a quote from it I can't stop thinking about.

"The bad news is your past was in your hands.  But the good news is your future is in your hands as well."

I can absolutely look at my decisions from my past and see why I am where I am in my life.  I can also see where I chose wrong and that I need to NOT repeat any decisions or actions that just made my future into what I didn't want it to be like.

I do know that if we can focus our thoughts on positivity and our dreams we can achieve amazing results.  I know this, and sadly I haven't been putting my energy into this.  I need this to change, so from today forward I'm going to make it a goal of mine to watch my thoughts, make sure I'm sending out positive frequencies so I can get positive results.

Lately I haven't been reading any self improving books, which I truly believe helps shape our lives.  Today I chose to get my first Kindle book (can you believe I have had a DROID since February and haven't put the Kindle app on it yet?!?!  CRAZY!) and I chose {The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews}.  Probably the best decision I've made in my life in the past few months.  It's amazing what a few positive, life changing words can do to your state of mind.  If you've never read this book before I HIGHLY SUGGEST GETTING IT!

I hope that today's post will help you in some way to start being aware of your thoughts, because I truly do believe that they shape our lives.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home