Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Church Day

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Church Day






We had the most wonderful time today. It was Fast Sunday where people get up an tell their testimonies of the gospel and the church and I was a little nervous, but Gino seemed to really enjoy it. There were a couple of testimonies that were pretty powerful and I think he needed to hear them. The Relief Society has a bunch of wonderful girls in it and they really made me feel welcomed. We filled out a survey today of extra activities we'd be interested in. There were so many! Things like Yoga, book clubs, scrapbooking, Gospel Study, Parenting Classes, CPR - all kinda of things I'd love to do. They all loved Ella ~ but who doesn't? Hehe. When it was all over with and we got in the car Gino told me that he really learned a lot and enjoyed it. I was hoping this is the response I'd get :) So, I'm pretty happy!! Jayden told us he learned about Jesus and got to sing songs and had lots of fun. I was nervous for nothing :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

I am so glad you had a great first day back to church (and a first day for your husband.)

December 3, 2007 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad that your prayers are being answered in such a direct way.

I'm proud of you!

December 4, 2007 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home