Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 15 People

Friday, January 11, 2008

15 People

I saw this on a blog entry on one of my friend's myspace and I thought it was kindof cool. Basically, she lists 1-15 and each number stands for a different person. She says her true feelings about them, but never lists their names. So, you don't know exactly who she's talking about but she gets to say what she wants. I'm having one of those days... so here I go - 15 People ~ if I know you, you could be in my list, but you'll never know.

  1. You are a wonderful friend. I can't even begin to explain what you mean to me in words. In such a short time in my life you have impacted it in the most positive way ever. I pray for you every night and hope that God blesses you in every way that you want to be blessed. Thank you for every thing that you have done for me, my family, my heart, my soul and my faith.
  2. I guess when your entire world was falling apart all around you I was the one that you needed. But now that things seem to be going well in your life you don't need me anymore, which is fine... but I never wanted to hear you complain all those hours about something that did no use in complaining about. I was wrong about you. Even though you don't need me to vent to anymore doesn't mean I don't want to hear from you to make sure everything is okay with you. I'm sure you're embarrassed that after all that drama you still went back to him, but I don't care about that. UGH you don't know what a friend is.
  3. You are the center of my whole world. Nobody can make me more angry than you can, and nobody can make me smile like you can. Many, many years of ups and downs - mostly downs, we are finally on our most amazing up and I love it... and I love you.
  4. I don't agree with your choice in life, but I love you so much. I wish that you would kick that guy to the curb. He doesn't love you. He's using you. And it breaks my heart. But I love you so much and no matter what I will stand by your side.
  5. The two of us have been through more together than most would even believe. You have literally screwed me over time after time after time and yet all you have to do is smile that sly little smile of yours and my heart melts. Ever since you were a little boy it's been like this. I am proud of you. I hope that you begin to make good choices and start using your brain before you act. I love you!
  6. I worry about you. Things have changed so much and sometimes I cry, because I feel helpless like there's so much I wish I could do for you, but I can't. I will be here for you no matter what and I hope you always know that. I love you. I don't know what is going on your brain, but you have to start using it. Life can't keep going on like this.
  7. You look like a man. I think you're phony. I don't like you. I never will.
  8. You need to open your eyes and get it together. He doesn't love you. You are being used. You have been being used for a long time. And if you don't stop doing what you're doing you will end up dead and that's sad. Sometimes I don't like you.
  9. Sometimes I see a glimps of you and I see a person I like. I don't understand how you can come and go the way you do. You've done it my whole life and I tell you I love you, but I don't. I don't even know you.
  10. I still love you. I probably always will.
  11. You are not a detective. So why is it that you think you are? I think it's time to take a step back and focus on reality and not this little fake world you're obsessed with. And who cares if they're fake or not... it's not your problem.
  12. The sun does not rise nor set w/you. Why people think this is beyond me. I think that what you did was pathetic and deceiving and people always will remember.
  13. Your babies are adorable and I think you rock as a person. I'm glad we became friends.
  14. You are fake. Our conversations are so superficial. I will never forget the horrible things you have said about me. Even if I am nice to you now, I still remember, and I still think you're fake.
  15. You need to stick up for yourself and maybe put your family before her family, because you don't know how much it hurts the people involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home