Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: It's Christmas Again!!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's Christmas Again!!

My dear husband opened the door tonight for Jayden to see the ground covered in snow. Jayden got more excited than I think I've ever seen him before. He started jumping up and down saying "It's Christmas again! Oh yeah, baby!!" While I find this just downright adorable it also just melts my heart into purple puddles. Watching my son's face light up gets me every time. Maybe I should invest in one of those snow makers so I can see his face light up like this every day. Oh the joys of snow. Well, unfortunately there's not going to be any excitement in the morning when I drag him out of bed moaning and groaning to make him go back to school instead of running down the stairs to see what Santa has brought him.

Now for my moan! I do not want to have to get up early tomorrow! I have gotten so used to not having to wake up prior to 8:30am with this whole Christmas break thing and I've really enjoyed not having to leave my house @ 12:15 while I'm in the middle of some very intense work to pick up Jayden from school. But then again..... YAY! He's going back to school ~ I'll actually get to get some work done if Ella cooperates!!! Maybe I can get my husband to take him tomorrow. I really don't feel like walking in snow - I don't even have snow boots yet..... and snow is cold!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

My kids went back to school on Wednesday and I was bummed. Although I may not sleep in I still dislike the fighting with them to get ready for school and then dealing with homework plus when they are home they entertain the baby. I can't wait for Summer to have them home.

January 7, 2008 at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home