Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Goals - 1/4/08-1/6/08

Friday, January 4, 2008

Goals - 1/4/08-1/6/08

So since one of my resolutions was to make weekly goals I've decided that every Monday I will post my goals for the week. Since this week I didn't make this resolution on a Monday I'm going to list a couple goals now that I'd like to see done by Sunday.....

1) Read through Chapter 12 of 1 Nephi in the Book of Mormon - I didn't accomplish this...I would have but I restarted and am now using a study guide - CLICK HERE

2) Christmas Tree taken down (UGH I hate this part of Christmas)

3) Finish laundry ~ didn't even get close on this :(

4) Spend 30-45 minutes every night teaching Jayden how to read


Okay, so those are simple, little goals. But I want to accomplish my goals so that's how it's gonna be :0) Great thing is I've already read 3 Chapters of 1Nephi today so I'm a 1/4 way done on my first goal!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home