Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup

Thursday, January 3, 2008

You get to a point in life where you look back at the life you've lived and think WOW. It's amazing how much things have changed for me. It's amazing that 2 years ago I was a person I didn't like. You go through life and you go through stages and I guess each stage makes you who you are. But I must admit, there are phases I wish I never went through. Friends I wish I never had. Decisions I made I wish I never made. But because of those friends, because of those decision I am who I am... right? Looking at my happy life, with positive people, positive friends, a happy marriage, Church and I just can't believe I ever had the complete opposite of what my life is right now. I'm glad I changed. I'm glad my husband changed. I'm so happy I moved away from the most negative, chaotic place. I miss my mom, my sister, my brother. I do, but I know that marriage would not have survived had we stayed. And my marriage and my babies are the most important thing to me. You know what's sad? A part of me honestly has no desire to ever go back there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

I can relate in a lot of ways. I imagine most of us can.

I think back to two years ago to a person I didn't like also.

January 4, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home