Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Pete

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pete

Pete is a little boy that I met when Jayden started Kindergarten. Every day we wait outside together for Jayden and Hailey (Pete's sister) to get out of school while Pete fell in love with Baby Ella. From the moment I met Pete I knew he was special. He was a soul that could put a smile on your face, and from the beginning I had no idea that Pete was indeed a VERY special soul. I have a link on my page called Pete - a boy who touched my life. When I came back from Portland with Ella's heart problems Kellei (Pete's mom) told me all about Pete. Pete was diagnosed with Pineoblastoma, which is an extremely rare brain tumor. He was only 22 months when he was diagnosed, and if it wasn't for Kellei's mother's intuition Pete might not be here today. Mother's intuition is the strongest most powerful thing in this world. I believe that it is one of God's gifts to us moms. Mother's intuition along w/a wonderful doctor that followed up on my intuition probably saved my own baby's life. Ella's organs were shutting down and we arrived at the doctor's just in time. Kellei made a video (Kellei let's talk at school tomorrow on how you made this - you did a GREAT job!) on Pete and it's touching. You go to his site and read a little bit about him.

I'm posting this for prayers. This little boy probably has millions of prayers for him each day, but one more can't hurt right? He's doing great and every 4 months they go back to St. Jude's and his scans are clear. I'm feel blessed that I have had the honor of meeting this precious soul.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

March 11, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home