Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Tin Foil

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tin Foil


Can you believe that Kitchen Tip Tuesday is already here? This week I'm sharing something that most of you might already know, but there might be a possibility that there are people like me out there. I learned this about a year ago. I had covered something with foil while baking and when I took it out of the oven the foil was already cold. Then it dawned on me that if I'm baking pizzas, fish sticks, chicken nuggets - basically anything that you would normally pull a cookie sheet out - just put some foil on the oven rack and put whatever it is that you're cooking on top of it. Then when it's done you don't even need oven mitts to pull it out because as the tin foil comes out of the oven it's cold.

So, that's my little lazy tip in the kitchen I do. For other tips head over to Tammy's blog.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I never even paid mind to the temperature of the tin foil as I pulled it out of the oven, this is a great tip, I won't have to search for where my kids put the oven mits haha! Thank you.

March 11, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Mom2fur said...

Who knew? I'm definitely going to try this one out!
BTW, where does the quote at the top of your blog come from?

March 11, 2008 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Sonshine said...

Great lazy tip! :) Thanks for sharing!

March 11, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Mom2fur said...

Well, thanks for telling me about the quote. I tried to look it up, but couldn't find any info on it. It's a nice one!

March 11, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great tip, I never would have thought of that. Thanks for sharing!

March 11, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home