Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: SHE CAN FLY, MOM!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

SHE CAN FLY, MOM!!!

So tonight is quite the different night for us here. After 8 years of my husband working graveyard, leaving our house @ 9:30 at night, he is now working days. This means from 2:45pm-Midnight I get to do it all. All by myself! My husband's lunch break is at 6pm, so I am working on having dinner ready by 6:15pm, and by the looks of it it will be ready at EXACTLY 6:15pm.

I'm in the kitchen cooking and trying to get things done and I hear Jayden, yell "MOM! SHE CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!" In which I reply, "That's great, Jayden." I'm completely in my own wonderful world in my head at this point. Then it dawns on me.... WAIT! WHO CAN FLY?!?!?! At this point I'm running out of the kitchen and walk in the living room to find Jayden laying on the ground with his sister in the air being held by his hands and feet. My heart stopped! "DO NOT MOVE, JAYDEN!" "It's okay, Mom. She's so strong and she's a super hero." Wow. I really have my work cut out for me. It is, however, nice that they actually play together now. I just had to explain that baby does not come off of the ground. Period. End of story. Babies do not fly.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - I just can't stop laughing :-) At least he didn't get scared that you would get mad and quickly drop her with an "I didn't do anything" look on his face. That one happened to us. Dorothy picked up Jacob (a while after his surgery, but i still freaked out and when I walked into the room and saw her, her eyebrows jumped off her face and she THREW Jacob back into the chair. Boy did she get an earful. The joy of lots of kids...

March 11, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home