Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 9 Month Check Up

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

9 Month Check Up

Last week Ella had her 9 month check up. The doctors were so happy that they hadn't seen her since her 6 month check up, because that means that her heart medicine is doing what it's supposed to be doing! It makes us happy too!!

She was 20lbs 6 oz & I left the paper there that they wrote her length on. So, I don't have that tidbit of info. She's healthy and growing normally!! Of course she sat there throughout the doctor's appointment and wouldn't show them one thing she was doing. Why do they do that?

Ella said Jayden today. It was clear as day and shocking! Right after she said Jayden she said BuhBye... we were taking him to school. She's so smart. Sometimes I think she's too smart for her own good. That scares me. As I watch her grow and grow I get more frightened and excited for what lies ahead.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

She is a big girl, and what a little smartie.

May 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home