Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite

Monday, May 19, 2008

Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite

Sweet dream, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. This is one phrase we've all heard in our lives at one point or another. In my son's case every single night. I didn't even know that bed bugs really do exist until a couple of years ago. It made me want to throw out my mattress and get a new one every year!

I just found a website that actually shows you the signs of bedbugs and gives you natural remedies and advice on how to get rid of them. The website's called Bed Bugs Guide. I think I might have to go and buy a zipping mattress cover, because I kinda don't want to sleep in my bed now. This is so disgusting and while I wish I never came across this I'm kindof glad I did, because I'd rather know about it than not know about it. Does that make sense?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home