Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Going to the holy land

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Going to the holy land

I think that we've made a decision after much thought and consideration. Our bishop goes to Israel 2x/year. It is supposed to be the most amazing tour of the country ever and it looks like my husband is going to join him.

Gino has shown so much interest in the church and something has been holding him back from baptism. When I casually mentioned to him that the Bishop was going to Israel later this year he looked at me and said, "I want to go." To be honest I kinda laughed at first. I can't picture Gino going on a trip with the Bishop, but he was dead serious.

I prayed about it and I've never once received one bad feeling. Something inside of me keeps telling me that this is "it". This is going to be the maker or the breaker in Gino's decision to join this church. From what I've heard the tour is supposed to be so amazing that he'll come home begging to be baptized.

This is the website that the Bishop has set up where you can kinda go and see what's in store for my husband. I'm so excited for him. This is an opportunity of a lifetime no matter what religion you are. The trip is for 10 days and I'm happy that I'll be able to rely on the members of my church for help while he's gone, because I have one of the best wards in the world!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home