Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Where does he get this stuff?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where does he get this stuff?

Gino and Jayden had a father/son day and went to see Iron Man. Whenever they go to the movies Jayden always gets popcorn, soda and candy. Nothing but a bunch of junk, but I don't argue it's "their" thing. I'm not one that has ever said anything like, "If you eat junk you're gonna get fat." In fact I've never even talked to Jayden about stuff like that ever - nor do I talk about that stuff concerning any of us. Basically, there's no way Jayden has heard what I'm about to tell you in our home.

I asked Jayden if he had anything good to eat and this was his reply, "No, I had popcorn and candy and soda. Just a bunch of junk, huh Mom? I better eat some strawberries so I don't get fat."

WOW ~ the stuff he comes up with just blow me away sometimes. Gino and I kinda had a little giggle together about it, because stuff like that just sounds so weird coming out of a 6 year olds mouth.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home