Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Mr & Mrs Fishy

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mr & Mrs Fishy

Jayden finally got his pets last night. He got 2 gold fish and their names are Mr & Mrs Fishy. When we were in Pets Mart buying the fish he was so excited. When they put them in the plastic bag he wanted to hold them and when I told him that I'd prefer to hold them so they don't get dropped he actually rubbed his face up against the bag. I guess it's love.

We set the fish tank up in his room. I'm crossing my fingers that all goes well and that he doesn't put random things in their cool little tank, or worse... somehow knock the tank over. I'm happy that he finally has a pet that won't attack him or one that doesn't get cravings for pies.

Ella has had a bit of a determined eye when she sees them. I wonder if she's contemplating on how she can get them in her mouth since that's where EVERYTHING belongs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home