Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I actually tackled some things this week!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I actually tackled some things this week!


I'm a little late here ~ had a busy day, but wanted to chime in on Tackle It Tuesday

I didn't take a picture of my new office, but I mentioned a couple of weeks ago how my kitchen table was overtaken by my office. I had papers and files and it was a little chaotic. Thanks to Brittney, my sister I'm just getting to know, my office area is now in my room and it ROCKS!!! It's such a cute little area and I will get a picture of it up soon ~ maybe tomorrow. Things are filed, organized and I'm feeling on top of the world in that department.

I've also organized my spice/medicine cupboard. It was a little out of control, and I threw away old medicines that weren't needed anymore and empty spices. Feels good!!!!

CABINET BEFORE

CABINET AFTER


Some goals that I'm going to work on tackling for next Tackle It Tuesday is:

  1. Get laundry caught up
  2. Picture frames that are lying around w/out pictures up on the wall
Simple little goals, but must be done ;)

To see what other's have tackled you could always go over to 5minutesformom.com and get some great ideas on what you should be tackling.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home