Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My First Calling

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My First Calling

I received my first calling on Sunday and am completely stoked about it. I got called to be on the Enrichment Committee and I will now be running the Mommy n' Me class. I feel utterly honored to be considered for this and love who is on the committee with me.

I'm going to start planning the Mommy n' Me class and hope that we can have a wonderful turn out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shimmy Mom said...

Congratulations! You'll have so much fun.

June 20, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Congrats! I have been on Enrichment Committee before and it is a fun calling.

June 21, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home