Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: In 1 month she'll be 1

Friday, July 18, 2008

In 1 month she'll be 1

It's been decided. We are having Ella's 1st Birthday party in Sacramento. The hotel that we always stay at when we come to visit has a big pool and convention rooms that they are going to let us use. So, the party will be inside for all the cake, presents & fun stuff and then when it's all over we will be having a pool party!!

We'll be having a couple of small parties in Oregon. One with the Hurd family at a pizza parlor, and then I was thinking of having a small little party for my friends at Lithia Park. Something small, but fun for Ella.

But I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO SACRAMENTO!!!! I miss everyone so much and I can't wait for everyone who hasn't met Ella yet to finally meet her. I'm going to start making her invitations this week and get them mailed out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about us! :-) I'll email you my address.

July 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger *Jessica* said...

I can't wait either! I miss my lil' princess girl and ... (who is he today??).. O YEA!! JAAAAAY! LOL

July 22, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home