Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Professional Pictures - FINALLY!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Professional Pictures - FINALLY!

I finally got professional pictures done and I am SO PLEASED! I get to go and pick them up today and I can't wait to get them up on my walls. I hope you enjoy looking ~ the other boy is Vani and he's my adorable nephew!! I'm sad that Alana, my niece, wasn't in the pictures, but someday we'll get all the cousins together for a picture.


















Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

You have beautiful children!

July 12, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

They turned out sooo cute! Who was your photographer? Very cute kids Amanda!! :)

July 12, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home