Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Praying for the solution

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Praying for the solution

I have been pretty stressed out lately. I can't exactly pin point what it is that stressing me out, but I think I have a pretty good idea now. I work for my grandparents. The work that I do for my grandma creates no stresses for me at all. It's petty work compared to what I'm used to. However, the one small little fraction I have from my grandpa is the reason why I struggle to breathe sometimes. He's so up and down and all around and it's driving me CRAZY!

Last night as I was in bed I was so irritated and I was talking to Gino about his crazy new idea that actually hurts my feelings, and Gino actually told me to pray about it. What? Back up. Did my husband really just tell me to pray about it? That's kinda huge. Gino doesn't talk like that. So I did. I prayed about it and I think I know what I'm supposed to do. I feel better today.

On another note, for the past couple days it's just been us. The in-laws are gone, and we've just taken these couple days to try to get things back on track. Home cooked meals, back to the YMCA for our aqua aerobics, watching movies together ~ just being our little family. It feels so good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home