Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I finally opened it

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I finally opened it

August 2nd I was at the store buying the much anticipated Breaking Dawn. Then I got scared. I had flashbacks of the first 3 books completely overtaking my life. I couldn't put them down. I fell in love with another man (Edward Cullen in the book). Then I got scared about it ending. I'm scared to finish this book and not have another one (Until Midnight Sun comes out) to read. Tonight I sucked it all up and opened up the book.

I read the first 2 chapters and actually was able to put it down. Not because it's not good, but because I'm so exhausted from this day that I really need to go to bed.

I bought my Wii Fit tonight. I didn't try it out, but Gino did and it seems REALLY cool! It's definitely going to be fun to do.

Notice none of my goals from today are checked off? Yeah, I went to go and lay down w/Ella to get her to sleep and ended up falling asleep with her. There went my afternoon. Better luck tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari and Brandon said...

I finally gave in!! I just finished the first book. It was different than I expected! Better. I finished when I left church early today, it got my mind off 'things'!

August 24, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Queen of the Princess said...

YAY it's about time you cracked it open. It is a bittersweet feeling when you finish Breaking Dawn. I've read it now 4 times (I read really really fast and when I can and let DH do all the driving when we go somewhere lol). Can't wait to see what you think of it.

August 24, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home