Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just Tired!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Tired!

This is really hard. It's the little things that get under my skin and drive me crazy. For instance, sleeping on my couch. Why does he keep sleeping on my couch when there's a bedroom upstairs with a bed that he can sleep on??? I actually woke him up in the middle of the night and made him get off my couch. I know, I'm horribly mean.

Another irritating thing ~ the ghetto talk, the pants hanging off his butt, him just sitting in my living room. What's wrong with me?!?!?! Everything about this boy is irritating me. I don't do well with other people living with me. This kindof is a reason why I moved from Sacramento and here I am having to take care of this grown adult all because he's irresponsible and thought he could hustle his way through life in Sacramento.

That makes me mad.

It's not fair to my little family here that's trying to have a structured, happy home.

I'm leaving for a few days and I'm so upset. I'm leaving him here, all alone for 5 days ~ that's WAY too long. What if eats on my couch and spills something? What if he lets some strange girl in my house while I'm gone? I'm stressing about things I SHOULDN'T have to stress about.

Why is it that I have to be the responsible one and pick up the pieces? It's not fair.... I'm tired of the cussing, the rolling of the eyes when I talk about my religion......I'm just tired and I don't know how long I can handle having another person living in my home.

~~ I'm sorry for the rant, but I needed to get this all out ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home