Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Photography Obsession

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Photography Obsession

I really need to take a photography class. I have this amazing camera in my hands and there's so much that I have no clue about. The pictures that I'm getting are beautiful, but I know they could be so much more and that bugs the crap out of me.

I found one class online that teaches about my camera, and I think I just might be signing up for it. I never realized how much I loved taking pictures until I bought this camera. It's like all I want to do now is get out there and take pictures. I look at people differently now. The other night I was at Olive Garden and was sitting in the waiting lounge and there was this family sitting on the couch. At the moment I had wished more than anything that I had my camera, because it would have made the most beautiful family picture. They were so happy and I just wanted to capture that for them so badly.

Not only do I now need to take a class on photography, but I think I should take a class on Photoshop as well. I know all about layers and a few effects, but I know there's a whole photo editing world inside that program that I am clueless on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home