Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Busy Weekend Coming Up

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Weekend Coming Up

We're getting more visitors!! I'm happy to say though that at least these visitors won't keep me out of church. My cousin Jenna, Ryli, Irie are coming on Friday and my aunt Ksee w/her little girl Berklee will be coming on Sunday. I'm excited for my cousin Jenna to come and see what a wonderful ward I go too.

I have a huge list of things to accomplish before everyone get here so tomorrow I will be soooooo busy!

Since I worked all day today I'm rewarding myself with some fun playing time tonight. I'm working on my neighbor's birth announcements. I LOVE designing these types of things.

I realized earlier that it's Wednesday, and I totally skipped out on Works for me Wednesday ~ maybe I'll have better luck remembering next week.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna and Scott said...

And i ruined it! gah im so sad and down. i wanted so badly to come you have no idea! gah lame lame!

July 31, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home