Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: The breakdown of My Day

Friday, July 25, 2008

The breakdown of My Day


My birthday was wonderful. It started out with a party with my friends from church. It was much fun and I had probably the best cake I'd ever eaten before. It's called 'Better than sex cake' yeah... pretty darn good.

Then my friend Emily and I took our babies to Lithia Park to play with my camera. We got AMAZING shots and it got me beyond excited. I can't wait to learn about the true potential this thing has inside of it. Here's a couple of pictures I took. I think Emily is going to let me do their family pictures. I can't wait!




After I parted my ways with Emily I headed over to pick up Jayden from his camp and then went out to pizza with my dad, Lili (his wife), Alyssa, Tiona & Rocky (Lili's brother). Amazingly, I had a lot of fun! Afterwards, Gino finally got off of work and came over to my dad for cake. Then I took the girls home with me for a sleepover.

Great day huh? There's more!

First off Gino surprised me with Diamond earrings. They're beautiful and I can't believe what a wonderful husband I have.

The topper on the whole day ~

my wonderful friend Jen got me a gift certificate to a day spa in Ashland. I have NEVER been to a day spa and have always wanted to go to one. Jen ~ thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are an amazing friend and you made my day! And the flowers are beautiful no matter what you say :)

So, here's to another great year!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

Happy Birthday

July 28, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home