Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: It's Fixed!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Fixed!

After 10 hours of being on the phone with Dell, my company files for Quickbooks being lost then found and many tears shed, I am happy to say that my computer is fixed. I've been using my Grandma's in the meantime, so technically it wasn't like my life crashed along with the computer. I was still able to waste all my time online and pretend like I'm working hard.

Highlights of today: I will get to take pictures of a brand new, precious baby girl.

I will post pictures up when I'm done along with her birth announcement that I'm designing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home