Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Wii Fit

Friday, September 5, 2008

Wii Fit

A few weeks ago I bought Nintendo Wii. Yesterday was the first day that I actually worked my butt out on it. Today, my abs are sore. This could only mean one thing.......... I THINK IT WORKS!!!! It also means that I'm really out of shape for my abs to be hurting ~ I hardly did any ab work. New goal. Every morning I am dedicating myself workout on the wii.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul just bought us a wii - it is sooo fun - we haven't gotten wii fit yet, but it is on our to get list :-) For now we get our workout with wii sports

September 17, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home