Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: We Figured It Out

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Figured It Out

All because of one of Ella's medical bills. I swear OHSU creates a million different accounts and one of them was mailed to our old address. Therefore, it never got paid. Then it got turned over to Oregon Department of Revenue and we got a letter from them regarding the hospital bill. Norm offered to pay Ella's medical bills, as that's why there's a trust. The trust is for college, a down payment on a home or medical bills. Per Norm, I wrote all of Ella's medical bills out of his checking account, which I am an authorized signer for.

Norm's bank has nothing better to do than watch his accounts. They saw a check to Department of Oregon Revenue and called in the authorities. They lady who's investigating me told my grandma on the phone today that I wrote Oregon taxes out of his account. Guess what State of Oregon, I have backup that it wasn't for fricking taxes. It was for a medical bill! I can't wait to throw it in their stupid faces.

UGH.

I think I should sue his bank for harassment. I'm happy that Norm will be taking his stuff out of that bank, however, this just shows me that crap that comes along with Norm. I'll still be there for him and I'll do his accounts receivable, but I don't think I want to have to worry about every thing I do. I'm going to have to turn the bills over to Norm and hope that my Grandma can help him with them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari and Brandon said...

Amanda, I need to talk to you, call me or tell me your phone number!!

September 4, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home