Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Talk about DRAMA!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Talk about DRAMA!

Boy, I can't catch a break lately. My Grandma called me today to tell me that I am being investigated by the State of Oregon for elderly whatever. You HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!! There's a lot of greedy, money hungry assholes in this world, and unfortunately Norm (my Grandpa that I do books for) is surrounded by them. She is just as pissed off as me right now

A social worker showed up to his room and told him that it's a secret and he has to keep it, because they're going to come to my house and seize all of his books. He gets reports of EVERYTHING I do. He is not in any way in the dark, but unfortunately, his executor (who we will be getting rid of) likes to play games because we took his name off of the signature card at the bank. Norm told that social worker absolutely not, that is my family who takes care of me and everything that she does I have approved.

I'm so mad. Why in the hell do I have to be the one to be picked on, when I'm the one that's here with the man taking care of him. I feel bad because my Grandma has been the one that has been attacked and accused, when she's always only cared and taken care of him. Now it's me. What's sad is that it's like his current executor is trying to make Norm have no say ~ why so he can just take over things and have a field day with his money????

Okay, so I know this was so personal and all that, but I'm pissed and I needed to write about it. This makes me just want to hand over all of his books right over to the vultures, but it's not in his best interest. I guess I just take a deep breath, suck it up and deal with it. I'm glad that they could at least see that he's not in any way senile, or not with it. He knows what's going on, and I know that's upsetting to him for people to assume that he doesn't.

You know what's sad? His current executor is LDS ~ probably the most un-LDS person in this world.... he's a disgrace to my religion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home