Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: She thinks she's scarier than the monsters!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

She thinks she's scarier than the monsters!

Ella is not scared of all the Halloween stuff. Instead of crying she growls at it. She really thinks she's scary too!

She saw a fish yesterday while Gino was fishing on the Wii and said, "Fish!" She's growing up. She's imitating everything we do, and even likes to wash her own hair. She's such a little dare devil and so opposite of Jayden. It's so crazy how they all have their own little personalities.

I feel so fortunate that I've been able to stay home with Ella. I hope that I don't have to go back to working in an office ever again, but I know someday I will. Even though I get frustrated sometimes and just want to get away, I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home