Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Children Stories

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Children Stories

I just cannot get with it today! I haven't even showered and dressed and we have to leave here in 40 minutes to get Jayden. I'm REALLY happy that Jayden doesn't have school tomorrow. It's always nice to have a little break.

I was looking on LDS.org today and I found that they have stories for children online. There's stories on the Old & New Testaments and The Book of Mormon. They're really simple stories for kids to understand. You can see them HERE. I'm going to print some out and read them with Jayden. He's come so far since we started going to church and it's nice to already see the good morals he's forming.

Even if you're not LDS and you have small children, these bible stories and neat for them!! If you don't have children, reading children stories can help clarify things in the bible that you never understood.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Awesome Mom said...

We bought the whole set from the distribution center (they have great prices there) and my kids love it when I read to them. They love looking at the pictures.

October 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home